Fowl Pox Vaccine 1000 , 2500 doses
This vaccine contains attenuated strain of fowl pox virus propagated in SPF embryonated hen's eggs and freeze - dried under vacuum condition. Each dose of vaccine contains at least 〖10〗^(2/5)EID50.
This vaccine is recommended for the active immunization against fowl pox disease in commercial flocks or house yard birds.
Administration and Dosage:
Use only under a qualified veterinarian instruction.
Wing web method: 1000 doses of the vaccine must be reconstituted in 10 ml of sterile physiological saline solution or distilled water with 20% glycerin. Inoculate the vaccine into the skin of the wing web with a standard bifurcated needle.
Necessary recommendation for the vaccination:
This vaccine is recommended for breeder and lying flock, from 10 weeks of age. In emergency cases, birds can be vaccinated before the time by permission of the veterinary organization.
Vaccinate only healthy flocks.
- It is better to vaccinate all the birds of a flock at the same time.
Do not mix this vaccine with any other live vaccine and the period between two different vaccinations should be taken care of.
Avoid vaccination of birds that are clinically ill or weakened birds by transportation.
- Take the vaccine from official distributing network.
- Inoculation of the vaccine after expiration date is prohibited.
- The vaccine must be used within one or two hours after reconstitution.
Vaccination of birds at laying period may be resulted to mild egg dropping which repair to normal after a few days.
- Do not expose the vaccine to direct sunlight or high temperature.
- As the vials contain live virus, emptied or opened vials, with partially used or unused content must be destroyed in an appropriate way.
Store at +2° C to +8"C in dark areas.
This vaccine is distributed in brown vials with identification label.