Thermo Resistant Newcastle Disease Vaccine ND.TR.IR
This vaccine contains nonpathogenic ND.TR.IR strain propagated in SPF embryonated hen's eggs -
Each dose of vaccine contains at least 10 6 EID50.
This vaccine is recommended for the active immunization against ND in commercial flocks or backyard birds. ND.TR.IR as a biological product should be considered for certain conditions, but in comparison with other commercial NDV vaccines, is very stable in the environment and user friendly associated with cold chain maintenance.
Administration and Dosage:
Prescription under veterinarian instruction.
Instillation into the eye: 1000 doses of the vaccine must be reconstituted in 25 ml of sterile physiological saline solution or distilled water. Instill 1 drop into the eye of each bird with a standard vaccine dropper. This method is preferable as individual bird receives a complete dose of the vaccine.
Drinking water: Reconstitute the vaccine in drinking water. Dilution depends on the age of the birds. Dilute 1000 doses in 10 liters of drinking water for birds till 10 day old. Add an extra liter for each extra day. Water containers should be clean and the water should be cool, clean and free from chlorine or other disinfectant chemicals. By adding 2.5-gr. skimmed milk powder per liter of water the vaccine' virus retains its activity much longer.
Spray method: Reconstitute 1000 doses of the vaccine in 100-300 ml cooled sterilized and disinfectant free distilled water, according to age of the birds and type of apparatus.
In feed method: Sufficient food vaccine, for most grains is 5-10 g per chicken. Suitable food carriers have been wheat grains, cooked maize meal, or parboiled barley. Reconstitute a 1000 dose vial of vaccine and mix in 2.5-3 lit cooled sterilized and disinfectant free distilled water. Then, Mix this solution with 5-10 kg suitable food carrier. Be careful that the feed coat with the vaccine solution, completely and evenly. This method should be used only in cases of force.
Necessary recommendation for the vaccination:
• This vaccine is recommended for the chickens in all of ages.
• Vaccinate only healthy flocks.
• It is better to vaccinate all the birds of a flock at the same time.
• Do not mix this vaccine with any other live vaccine and the period between two different vaccinations should be taken care of.
Do not vaccinate birds clinically ill or weakened by transportation.
• Take the vaccine from official distributing network.
• Inoculation of the vaccine after expiration date is prohibited.
• The vaccine must be used within two hours after reconstitution.
• Deprive the birds from drinking water for 1-2 hours before vaccination.
• Deprive the birds from the feed for 3-4 hours before vaccination.
• Do not expose the vaccine to direct sunlight or high temperature.
• In Mycoplasma infected birds or in flocks with bad management some respiratory reactions may occur but disappears in 2-3 days.
• As the vials contain live virus, emptied or opened vials, with partially used or unused content must be floated in a strong disinfectant.
Store at +2 °C to +8 °C in dark areas.
Despite the vaccine tolerance to heat, carry and store at 2-8 ° C and protected from light. In these circumstances, the vaccine is utilizable until 14 months after the date of production.
This vaccine is distributed in brown vials of 250, 500 or 1000 doses with identification label.